Doozydoc Healthcare Solutions Private Limited (hereinafter referred as ‘doozydoc’)is engaged in the business of providing at home healthcare service solution by facilitating connections between customers that seek specific medical service and service professionals and vendors that offer these services. We at Doozydoc are committed to protect the personal information and medical records of our customers and with utmost care maintain the privacy of your personal and medical information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
- Doozydoc collect different types of personal data about you. This includes but not limited to:
- Contact data, such as your home address, location, E-mail addresses and phone number
- Identity, such as your name, photograph and gender
- Medical documents, such as medical history, lab tests doctor prescription and related evidentiary documentation.
- What happens if I refuse to provide my personal data?
We need to collect the personal data by law or under the terms of the contract, and if you fail or refuse to provide that data when requested then we may not be able to provide you our services and furthermore may cancel or limit your access to the service
How do we collect personal data?
- Through direct interaction with our company’s representative
- When you raise a query or request a service using our website
Doozydoc does collect your personal information for a variety of regulatory and business purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
- Doozydoc will only use the personal data as and when law allows it to. We will use your personal data to enable us to provide you with the service and where we need to comply with legal obligation. We use your personal data for the following purposes
- Verify your identity
- To provide the service to you
- To monitor trends and personalise your experience
- To raise invoice against the services availed
- Complete transactions effectively
- To respond to your queries and request towards services
- To Perform market analysis, market research, business and operational analysis
- Promote and market our products and services which we consider may be of interest to you and maybenefit you;
- You agree and acknowledge that by using our services, you authorise us, our service professionals, associate partners, and affiliates to contact you via E-mail, phone, or otherwise.
- You agree and acknowledge that we may share data without your consent, when it is required by law or by any court, government agency or authority to disclose such information.
By using our services and portal, you agree to all terms & conditions as mentioned in the below document.
DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Internal Use: As explained in the section “personal information that we collect” Doozydoc and its employees may utilize some or all available personal information for internal assessments, measures, operations and related activities.
- Authorized Third Parties: Doozydoc may at its discretion employ, contract or include third parties (as defined in section “personal information that we collect”) external to itself for strategic, tactical and operational purposes. Such agencies though external to Doozydoc, will always be entities which are covered by contractual agreements. These agreements in turn include Doozydoc’s guidelines to the management, treatment and secrecy of personal information.
SECURITY PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES
- We adopt reasonable security practices and procedures, to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security controls in order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, or disclosure while it is under our control.
- Our security practices and procedures limit access to personal information on need-only basis. Further, our employees are bound by Code of Conduct and Confidentiality Policies which obligate them to protect the confidentiality of personal information.
- We may retain your personal information for as long as required to provide you with services or if otherwise required under any law.
- Internet Use – We maintain the security of our internet connections, however for reasons outside of our control, security risks may still arise. Any personal information transmitted to us or from our online products or services will therefore be your own risk. However, we will strive to ensure the security of your information. We observe reasonable security measures to protect your personal information against hacking and virus dissemination.
- A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. Doozydoc.com may place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. Doozydoc.com’s cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
UPDATE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We strive to keep our records updated with your latest information. To this end, if you see any discrepancy in your personal information or if a part of your personal information changes, we request update the same by communicating the change(s) to our customer support at Contact@doozydoc.com.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. Doozydoc.com may place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. Doozydoc.com’s cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
Doozydoc will communicates with you through the email and mobile number you have specified. Your email address is never shared with anybody within or outside Doozydoc. Doozydoc uses your email address and phone number to send you the following types of communications:
- Transactional information about the services that you have taken including but not limited to payment information, appointment times, clinician information etc
- Promotional information to inform you about additional services or related services that we believe may be of interest to you
- Sending you occasional announcements about changes in Doozydoc’s policies or announcement of new promotions or services.
The above can be done through the medium of SMS, Email, WhatsApp or over phone calls.
FEEDBACK AND CONCERNS
We are committed to safeguard your personal information collected and handled by us and look forward to your continued support for the same. In case of any feedback or concern regarding protection of your personal information, delivery of products/ services and payment issues, you can contact us at email@example.com